Monday, October 12, 2009

~Wow where has the time gone!~

I just realized that I have not posted anything to my blog since August 11!! I am so sorry to everyone who checks my blog regularly. It's been busy in the Allen house - we are making some changes to our kitchen which has been keeping us busy. My brother installed new porcelain tile for us last month and it looks fabulous! We changed the paint color from our sunshine yellow to a more warm burgandy and mauve color - I think it looks really nice! We are updating our pantry with a newer shelving unit which we are in the process of doing now. So, I no longer have an apple kitchen, but will have a "wine" theme kitchen. I dont have pictures yet since it is not quite done, but I will post some when the project is complete:-)

School is going well and keeping me busy! I will be gradating with an Associates in Liberal Arts in May which I am very happy about. It's been quite the challenge working full time, going to school and taking care of things at home, but it will all be worth it in the end and I am very happy I continued with my education.

Well, I must get back to some school work but look for some posts later this week on some recent things we did this month.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: